In our interconnected world, cross-border commerce and trade today is much more important than it ever has been before.
However, in many cases there is still a great amount of insecurity for local businesses to diversify their efforts to another country, may it be due to a language or cultural barrier or because of insecurity towards a foreign legal system.
We can help you to overcome these concerns and support you from the earliest step of your business into a foreign market. Though our expertise is not limited to the Japanese-German market alone, especially these two countries have a long-standing history of successfully conducting business with each other. Japan as the third largest economy in the world, is not only one of the biggest trading partners for Germany and other countries, but is also one of the most secure and reliable locations for venturing into Asia.
General advice we can give for your business includes in particular:
- Drafting of all relevant contract documents (e.g. supply, distribution and agency contracts, OEM contracts, procurement contracts, R&D agreements) as well as standard terms and conditions
- Development and implementation of innovative corporate structures according to the needs of your business
- Incorporation of companies
- Banking and finance advice and support
- Advice on Foreign Direct Investment
- Advice on import and export restrictions
- Litigation, arbitration and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution